What is SIGVIEW?
SIGVIEW is a real-time and offline signal analysis software package with a wide range of powerful signal analysis tools, statistics functions and a comprehensive visualization system. SIGVIEW is highly customizable and flexible but does not require any programming know-how.
With its unique user interface and philosophy, SIGVIEW gives you the absolute freedom to combine different signal analysis methods in any possible way - there are almost no artificial rules and limitations. Once you get the basics, everything else in SIGVIEW follows the same logical pattern.
SIGVIEW is distributed as shareware - you can download a completely functional trial version and use it for 21 days to find out if it suits your needs. If you wish to continue using SIGVIEW after your trial period has finished, you will have to purchase a license. The license key will unlock the time-limited trial version and convert it into a fully-functional licensed software.
- Support for a wide range of data acquisition devices, from common sound cards to professional DAQ devices. Various options for triggering, decimation and file-logging are included. The following device types are supported:
- NIDAQmx compatible DAQ devices from National Instruments® (voltage input, IEPE velocity/force/acceleration)
- Measurement Computing® DAQ devices (12/16/24-bit voltage input)
- LabJack® U3/U6/T4/T7 USB/Network DAQ devices (voltage input)
- Some Data Translation® DAQ devices (DT9837 series)
- Microsoft Windows® compatible sound cards (DirectSound and ASIO drivers are supported)
- Real time data display, signal analysis and control. You can work with live signals and observe results immediately.
- Import and export of signal files in numerous formats: WAV, MP3, ASCII, WMA, AU, AIFF, SND, 8/16/32-bit binary files, EDF...
- Julia Language embedded scripting to add new analysis functions or input/output formats
- Optimized FFT algorithm with fine parameter tuning and various pre and postprocessing options: windowing, zero-padding, power spectrum and PSD, automatic averaging, test for spectral peaks integrity...
- Spectrogram and Time-FFT functions with powerful graphical display solutions
- Order Analysis functions (forward and inverse transformations)
- Dual channel (cross-spectral) analysis (cross spectrum, coherence, cross correlation...)
- Signal filtering (Bandstop, Bandpass, Lowpass, Highpass)
- 3D signal filter for a free selection of filter time, frequency and amplitude properties
- Real-time arithmetic on signals (subtract, multiply, add, scale, normalize...)
- Various statistics functions: peak hold, averaging, smoothing, removing linear trend, probability distribution... Analog-style instruments for real-time display of important signal parameters
- Custom filter curves can be freely defined and applied directly to time-domain signal or to the calculated spectrum
- Advanced signal display and handling options: unlimited overlays, unlimited number of markers and annotations for each signal, parallel signal display (EEG style), cut/copy/paste signal parts, unlimited zoom levels, audio playback...
- Signal generator including sine, white and pink noise, step, sweep...
- Graphical block diagram environment improves productivity when working with complex analysis systems
- Custom tools and workspaces can be created and later reused or exchanged with other SIGVIEW users
- Various command-line options for automation and remote control from external applications or from simple batch files
- No artificial or license-based limitations: FFTs can easily be calculated from millions of samples; dozens of signals can be combined and analyzed at the same time.
- Field-proven by thousands of satisfied users. See our Reference list for some examples.
New in v5.0:
Julia Language Scripting
New in v4.0:
3D signal filter
Support for LabJack T4/T7
New in v3.1:
Support for NI IEPE DAQ
New in v3.0:
New in v2.7:
Shock Response Spectrum
Support for LabJack U3/U6 DAQ
- Powerful: A wide range of functions for spectral and cross-spectral analysis, statistics, filtering, exquisite graphical solutions... everything in one package at one price.
- Real time: There is no difference between working with live signals in real-time and working with signal files. Start researching with your sound card and continue with professional DAQ devices.
- Fast: Highly optimized FFT algorithm and 2D/3D graphics
- Looks good: SIGVIEW will make perfect 3D or 2D graphics ready to become part of your conference paper or presentation
- Optimal performance at optimal price: You get a professional tool at a shareware price. Most other signal analysis applications cost at least 5-10x more than SIGVIEW. Find out if they are really better...
- Risk-free: Try before you buy. You have 21 days to try a fully functional SIGVIEW version to see if it is exactly what you need.
- Customizable: SIGVIEW can be regarded as a template for more specialized applications. If you need a new analysis option, new design, support for your file formats or data acquisition devices, just talk to us. Customized SIGVIEW versions can be provided at very affordable price.
SIGVIEW User Manual online
Not sure if you are ready to install the trial version? Take a look at the SIGVIEW User Manual online before downloading.
We offer huge discounts for academic institutions. See our order page for details
See who is already using SIGVIEW in our Reference list.
Premium support needed?
Our premium support packages will provide you with professional and fast support at a very affordable price. See the order page for our current 50% discount action.
See our YouTube channel for video tutorials and screencasts
You can find some of our references at the About page
- Vibration analysis
- General sound analysis
- Communication signal analysis
- Seismic signal analysis
- Numerical mathematics
- Financial trends analysis
- Voice signal analysis
- Noise detection, analysis and removal
- Signal and electronic intelligence
- Medical signal analysis (ECG, EEG...)
- Statistical data analysis
We provide several video tutorials to help you grasp the basic concepts and to allow you to shorten the learning curve. You can also follow us on YouTube to be informed about all future videos.