Commercial version price list (for companies and individuals)
Educational version price list (for academic usage only)
- Various payment methods and currencies available
- Each seat license allows installation on only one computer
- Transferring license to another computer is easy and hassle-free
- Internet connection is not needed for activation or usage
- Free minor updates for the major software version (v3.x) are included. At least one year of free updates to the next version is guaranteed (including major releases).
- Physical delivery of the boxed (CD) version is available for additional US$ 25.00 including shipping. You can choose it as an option during the ordering process.
- Site license allows installation on all computers in your organisation (company location, school or university). Delivery on a CD is included.
Premium support packages
SIGVIEW licenses do not include technical support for general program usage or your specific use- case. We offer different Premium support packages which provide you a direct e-mail contact with our support. You can ask any kind of question about general SIGVIEW usage or questions related to your specific application. You will receive comprehensive answers in less then 24h containing detailed how-to guides, screenshots, workspace files etc. After each incident, i.e. e-mail exchange with the support, you will receive information about the amount of time spent on it and a time left on your support account. Usually, 1 support hour is sufficient to answer 2-3 simple questions.
|Premium support package||Price|
| 1 hour support package|
US$ 70.00 35.00
|Add during license ordering|
2 hours support package
US$ 140.00 70.00
Add during license ordering
5 hours support package
US$ 320.00 160.00
Add during license ordering
Upgrading from previous versions
For customers upgrading from older versions (v1.x/v2.x), we offer a 60-70% discount. Please see the detailed pricing in the table below. Upgrade prices are the same for commercial and educational licenses.
If you own multiple licenses of different types and would like to upgrade, please contact us for a customized offer.
Ordering powered by FastSpring
The complete ordering process is handled by FastSpring, one of the world's leading e-commerce providers for software and shareware sales via the Internet. For all purchases, FastSpring employs Verisign SSL Certificates that meet the highest standard in the Internet security industry for secure transations.
For more information about FastSpring, please proceed here.
If you have any questions regarding the ordering process, you can contact FastSpring directly by sending an e-mail to email@example.com or by calling their telephone numbers: 1-877-327-8914 (toll-free US) or 1-805-409-9008 (worldwide).
FastSpring accepts the following payment types:
- Credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover, JCB)
- Bank/wire transfer (for selected countries)
- Purchase order
- Money order
Payment in Euro, British Pound, Australian Dollar, Brazilian Reais, Canadian Dollar, Chinese Yuan, Czech Korun, Danish Kroner, Yen, Swiss Franc, Danish Krone, Hong Kong Dollar, Indian Rupees, Japanese Yen, New Zealand Dollar, Russian Rubles, Singapore Dollar, South African Rand and Swedish Krona is also possible.